- School blazer – black with embroidered school badge.
- White long OR short sleeved shirt/blouse
- Black trousers OR plain black pleated skirt – 2”/5cm width pleats, touching the knee
- School jumper, grey with purple band round V-neck and waistband (optional)
- School Tie
- Plain black shoes (preferably water-resistant), no visible logo, no trainers or trainer-style, no boots
- Grey or black socks to be worn with trousers
- Plain black opaque tights to be worn with skirts, no patterns, no leggings
- Black overcoat to be worn over blazer. Suede, leather, denim, hooded tops, jackets with large logos and graffiti are NOT permitted. (optional) A high visibility garment will be provided for no cost upon request.
- Jumper, grey with a purple stripe with embroidered school badge (optional)
- Black headscarf (optional)
- Plain black or purple bobble, scrunchie and/or plain black hair clip
- Black sports shorts
- Black jogging trousers, sweatshirt OR microfibre material (optional)
- School polo shirt with logo
- School rugby shirt with logo
- School sweatshirt with logo (optional)
- Purple football-type socks
- White sports socks OR trainer socks
- Trainers (suitable for indoor use AND outdoor use with non-marking sole)
Hair must be a neat style. It must be no shorter than a number 3, with no shaved patterns or unnatural colours (including bright shades of red/brown). Hair longer than shoulder length must be tied back with a plain black or purple bobble or scrunchie.
No facial hair.
NO MAKE-UP OR ACCESSORIES SHOULD BE WORN
NO FALSE NAILS
NO JEWELLERY OTHER THAN A SMALL PAIR OF PLAIN GOLD OR SILVER ROUND STUD EARRINGS
TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS MUST BE COVERED AT ALL TIMES
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD TRAVEL TO AND FROM SCHOOL IN THEIR FULL UNIFORM WORN CORRECTLY
Uniforms can be bought from:
Whittakers school wear at Burnley Pendle Village Mill: http://www.whittakersschoolwear.co.uk/Burnley
Moonline – 33/37 Standish Street Burnley Lancashire BB11 1AP: https://moonlineuniforms.airposwebstore.com/