“The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.” Ofsted 2017
- Personal Development lessons taught twice a week in form they include PSHE, RSE and Careers.
- All our subject curriculum maps are updated with each aspect of spiritual, moral, social and cultural (SMSC) development.
- Each term we have a drop-down day in the calendar for Personal Development.
- British Values is taught in PD over 6-week blocks in each year group.
- Tolerance of different religions is taught in KS3 – RE.
Read our RSE Policy here.