“The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is outstanding.” Ofsted 2017
- Personal Development lessons are taught for one hour every other week at KS3 and twice a week in form time at KS4 they include PSHE, British Values, RSE and Careers.
- All our subject curriculum maps are updated with each aspect of spiritual, moral, social and cultural (SMSC) development.
- Each term we have a drop-down day in the calendar for Personal Development.
- Our students have an assembly once a week where different aspects of personal development are explored.
- Tolerance of different religions is taught in KS3 RE and our Personal Development lessons.
Read our RSE Policy here.